Yemeni forces repel massive attacks by Saudi mercenaries in Najran
The forces of the Yemeni army and Popular Committees managed to repulse massive attacks by Saudi-backed mercenaries in the Saudi border province of Najran, killing and injuring a number of the militants.

The Yemen army and Popular Committees repelled on Monday two Saudi mercenaries’ attacks on Najran, a military official told Saba News Agency on Tuesday.

The Yemeni troops foiled the Saudi mercenaries’ attacks on Rashaha hill in Khadhraa crossing and Muhur area in Bogea desert, inflicted heavy causalities upon them.

In the meantime, the artillery command of the Yemeni troops pounded Saudi mercenaries’ weapons depot in Serwah district in the northeastern province of Marib late on Monday, an army official told Saba on Tuesday.

In another development, a child was killed on Monday as a result of explosion of remnants of the Saudi-led coalition cluster bombs in Sa’ada province, a security official told Saba on Tuesday.

The child was killed in Afrah area in Munabeh district, the official added.

Meanwhile, the Saudi forces shelled several areas in Sahda and Razeh border districts by artillery and missile, inflicting damage to residential buildings.

Yemen’s defenseless people have been under massive attacks by the coalition for almost years but Riyadh has reached none of its objectives in Yemen so far.

Since March 2015, Saudi Arabia and some of its Arab allies have been carrying out deadly airstrikes against the Houthi Ansarullah movement in an attempt to restore power to fugitive former president Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi, an ally of Riyadh.

Over 14,000 Yemenis, including thousands of women and children, have lost their lives in the deadly military campaign.

HT IUVMPRESS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

9 + 1 =